INFORMATION ON THE PRIVACY OF PERSONAL DATA
The values that guide the activity of Hotel Londres are Integrity, Respect, Team Spirit, Positive Energy and the Art of Well-Being. In this context, the privacy of personal data is of great importance to Hotel Londres.Before giving us your personal data please read this information.It is personal data, in accordance with the regulations in force, all information that can identify a natural person.
In the area of data protection, Hotel Londres commits itself to:
- Explain the purpose and method of processing any personal data requested;
- Use personal data only for the purposes mentioned;
- Request only the personal data required;
- Take steps to keep the data up to date;
- Keep the personal data for the period of time necessary for its processing in accordance with the legislation;
- Provide customers and jobseekers with the means to access, change, correct or erase their personal data;
- Keep the personal data received confidential and protected, unless disclosure is required as a consequence of a legal order.
1. COLLECTION AND TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
Usually the Hotel Londres collects the following types of personal data:
- Identity document number;
- Date of birth;
- Phone number;
- Email address;
- Credit / debit card details;
- Preferences about the hotel rooms;
- Preferences on food needs;
The data collection will always imply the consent of the data subject.Other personal data may be occasionally collected, depending on a particular circumstance, or for a specific purpose, but in this case the Hotel Londres will not fail to request its consent.Holders of data under the age of 18 should not send their personal data without the authorization of the respective holder of parental responsibilities.We do not solicit information regarding religious or philosophical beliefs, political opinions, health, racial or ethnic information, sexual orientation or trade union membership.
2. PURPOSE OF APPLICATION FOR PERSONAL DATA.
The personal data requested is for the following purposes:
- Management of the reservation, stay, complaints or various requests;
- Provision of information on tour operators, travel agencies or online reservation systems;
- Use of the Internet (link to the Hotel Londres website, filling in forms to request data online - for example, online reservations, questionnaires, etc.);
- Inquiries about the quality of our services;
- Improvement of services provided in our hotels, restaurants and other points of sale, in order to understand the needs of our customers;
- Customization of our services;
- Send newsletters with information about promotions, campaigns and offers from our Hotel.
- Hiring employees for Hotel Londres.
3. SHARING PERSONAL DATA
Hotel Londres may share personal data collected with:
- Hotel staff, namely to provide the requested services and / or to manage the client / candidate databases;
- Local authorities in compliance with local legislation or within the framework of internal inspections of Hotel London, in accordance with legal requirements.
- With third entities with whom Hotel Londres has subcontracted certain services. In such cases the applicable legal obligations will be strictly complied with and every effort will be made to ensure that such entities use the personal data in an appropriate manner and in accordance with the legal and regulatory provisions in force.
4. ACCEPT, ALTER AND DELETE PERSONAL DATA
Data holders can access, correct, add, update or delete their personal data by contacting Hotel Londres. Such requests will be dealt with as soon as possible. Hotel London can request a copy of a valid identification document to protect the customer's privacy and confirm his identity before making any changes.
5. SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
Hotel London has implemented the necessary technical and organizational measures, in accordance with legal requirements, in order to protect the personal data of customers and jobseekers, ensuring confidentiality in accordance with the rules set out in this notice.
Attention to the policy of continuous improvement of the Hotel Londres, this Information can be changed periodically and, as such, we recommend your regular consultation. The last update occurred on: May 22, 2018.
PATRIHOTEL - Gestión Hoteleira SA, NIPC 504 286 870, with registered office at Av. Fausto Figueiredo, 279 2765-412 ESTORIL, PORTUGAL managing entity and explorer of the Hotel Londres and here abbreviated as Hotel Londres.If you have any questions regarding this notice, please contact the Hotel Londres, via firstname.lastname@example.org . You can also contact the National Data Protection Commission, which in Portugal is the supervisory authority for the protection of personal data.
Through the following contacts:
Telephone: +351 213 928 400 or +351 213 930 039 (Privacy Line)
Address: Rua de São Bento nº 148 - 3º andar, 1200-821 Lisboa
RESERVATION AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Check-in time 3:00 PM
Check-out time is 12:00 PM
Animals are not allowed
Children up to 2 years free
Children from 3 to 12 years old - You will be charged 10 € / night / bed / child. Maximum capacity of extra beds in a room is 1. Any type of extra bed or baby cot is upon request and needs to be confirmed by the hotel.
- Check in time 3:00 PM
- Check out time 12:00 PM
- Children age 1 - 12
- Pets not allowed