Privacy and Data Policy
INFORMATION ON THE PRIVACY OF PERSONAL DATA
The values that guide the activity of Hotel Londres are Integrity, Respect, Team Spirit, Positive Energy and the Art of Welcoming. In this context, the privacy of personal data is of great importance for Hotel Londres.
Before providing us with your personal data, please read this Information.
Personal data, under the terms of the regulations in force, are all information that can identify a natural person.
In the scope of data protection, Hotel Londres is committed to:
- Explain the purpose and method of processing any requested personal data;
- Use personal data only for the purposes mentioned;
- Request only the necessary personal data; Take steps to keep data up to date;
- Keep personal data for the period of time necessary for its processing in accordance with the law;
- Provide clients and job seekers with the means to access, change, correct or delete their personal data;
- Keep personal data received confidential and protected, unless disclosure is required as a result of a legal order.
1. COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Usually, Hotel Londres collects the following types of personal data:
- Number of the identification document;
- Date of birth; - Phone number;
- Email address;
- Credit / debit card details;
- Preferences about hotel rooms;
- Preferences about food needs;
The collection of data will always imply the consent of the data subject.
Other types of personal data may be collected from time to time, depending on a particular circumstance, or for a specific purpose, but in this case Hotel Londres will not fail to request the respective consent.
Data subjects under the age of 18 must not send their personal data without the authorization of the respective parental responsibility holder.
We do not ask for information regarding religious or philosophical beliefs, political opinions, information about health, race or ethnicity, sexual orientation or union membership.
2. PURPOSES OF PERSONAL DATA REQUEST. The personal data requested are intended for the following purposes:
- Management of the reservation, stay, complaints or miscellaneous requests;
- Providing information about tour operators, travel agencies or online booking systems;
- Internet usage (connection to the Hotel Londres website; filling in forms to request data online
- for example, online reservations, questionnaires, etc.);
- Surveys about the quality of our services;
- Improvement of the services provided in our hotels, restaurants and other points of sale, in order to understand the needs of customers;
- Customization of our services;
- Sending newsletters with information about promotions, campaigns and offers from our Hotel.
- Hiring employees for Hotel Londres.
3. SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA
1. Hotel Londres will be able to share the personal data collected with: Hotel employees, namely to provide the requested services and / or to manage the customer / candidate databases;
2. Local authorities in compliance with local legislation or within the scope of Hotel London's internal inspections, in accordance with legal requirements.
3. With third parties with whom Hotel Londres has subcontracted certain services. In these cases, the applicable legal obligations will be strictly complied with and every effort will be made to ensure that such entities use personal data in an appropriate manner and in accordance with the legal and regulatory provisions in force.
4. ACCESS, CHANGE AND DELETE PERSONAL DATA
Data holders can access, correct, add, update or delete their personal data by contacting Hotel Londres. Such requests will be dealt with as soon as possible. Hotel Londres can request a copy of a valid identification document to protect the customer's privacy and confirm his identity, before making any changes.
5. SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
Hotel Londres has implemented the necessary technical and organizational measures, in accordance with legal requirements, in order to protect the personal data of clients and jobseekers, ensuring confidentiality in accordance with the rules set out in this notice.
A cookie is a small amount of text sent to your browser by a website you visit. This helps the site to remember information about your visit and other settings, so that we can provide you with an easier and more useful next visit.
Technical Cookies: we use technical cookies to show our website, so that it works correctly, allowing us to provide you with an advanced and easy-to-use website.
Functional Cookies: We also use these cookies to remember your preferences and help you use our website more efficiently.
Analytical Cookies: We use analytical cookies to help us understand how visitors engage with the website. It is possible to use a set of cookies to collect information and disseminate website usage statistics without personally identifying individual visitors. This means that we can find out what works best to improve our website.
7. REVIEWS In keeping with Hotel Londres' policy of continuous improvement, this Information may be changed from time to time and, as such, we recommend regular consultation. The last update was on: May 22, 2018.
8. CONTACTS PATRIHOTEL - Gestão Hoteleira SA, NIPC 504 286 870, with registered office at Av. Fausto Figueiredo, 279 2765-412 ESTORIL, PORTUGAL management and operator of Hotel Londres and here for short referred to as Hotel Londres, via privacy @ hotelondres. with
If you have any questions related to this notice, please contact Hotel Londres.
You can also contact the National Data Protection Commission, which, in Portugal, is the supervisory authority with regard to the protection of personal data.
Through the following contacts:
Telephone: 351 213 928 400 or 351 213 930 039 (Privacy Line)
Address: Rua de São Bento nº 148 - 3rd floor, 1200-821 Lisboa
BOOKING AND CANCELLATION POLICIES
Check in time 3:00 PM
Departure time 12:00 PM
Animals are not allowed
Children up to 2 years - free
Children from 3 to 12 years old - 10 € / night / bed / child will be charged. Maximum capacity of extra beds per room 1. Any type of extra bed or baby cot is only available with confirmation from the hotel.
Supervisory Authority: If a data subject considers his or her rights affected, he / she may also have recourse to the competent supervisory authority of the Member State concerned.